RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All work must be original, creative, quality and handmade by the exhibitor. All work must be suitable for a family oriented show.
2. The artist must accompany his/her own work. Agents will not be allowed to exhibit.
3. No resale of wholesale items (buy/sell) is permitted. Works which have been purchased or donated for resale purposes will not be accepted.
4. Proof of product knowledge may be required.
5. Items not accepted include, but are not limited to, kits, copies, commercial products, or ceramics.
6. All work must be for sale.
7. Commercial products are only accepted in our Children's Area.
8. Deviation from the items listed on your application could result in the closing of your booth without refund or removal of said items from your booth.
9. Exhibitors must bring enough stock for the entire show. They must be on time and stay for the duration of the festival. Booths cannot open late or close early at any time.
10. No refunds due to rain or any other inclement weather situations will be issued.
11. Cancellations that occur after exhibitor's acceptance into the show will result in the loss of all fees.
12. Electricity will be provided only to those exhibitors who pay the designated fee. Electricity is included in Concessions booth fees. If additional electricity is required upon arrival at the show, charges will be applied.
13. Each exhibitor is responsible for collecting 6% sales tax and sending it to the State at the conclusion of the show. No commission is charged.
14. Exhibitor agrees to have booth set-up and ready for viewing by 9:30 AM, Saturday and Sunday. Set-up time: Friday 12:00 PM to dark, Saturday 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
15. The booth may not be dismantled before 5:15 PM on Sunday. No early breakdown is permitted. 16. For parking purposes all accepted exhibitors must provide Riverfest organizers with number of entering vehicles, tag numbers for said vehicles and trailer length. Vehicles are prohibited from moving during show hours and/or until all patrons have exited the park.
17. Exhibitors will decorate their booth to provide an attractive appearance. Exhibitors will be responsible for their own display set-up (which includes tools, display screens, tables, table coverings, chairs, shade or anything required to exhibit).
18. Concession vendors must submit a Temporary Food Application to the Cherokee County Health Department upon acceptance into the show. All concession vendors will be inspected by Cherokee County Health Inspectors prior to the opening of the show on Saturday.
19. Per City of Canton ordinance, no pets are allowed in Boling Park.
20. Riverfest makes no exceptions regarding the allocation of booth space including, but not limited to, requests from non-profit organizations for free booth space. No exceptions will be made for requests for booth space to sell raffle items, requests for donations or any other requests that are determined to be inappropriate by the Riverfest Committee.
21. No generators or A/C units allowed.
22. All displays, transactions and activities must be confined to exhibitor's assigned space. Signs, tents, canopies or any other part or display may not extend over or into walkways. This includes the tongue on concession trailers.
23. Riverfest is a juried show and judges' awards will be given in each Arts and Crafts/Marketplace category.
INTERPRETATION & VIOLATION
Any points not covered above or elsewhere are subject to settlement by the management. Any violation of these rules and regulations by any exhibitor may void the agreement for booth space, and such exhibitor could forfeit all monies that have been paid. Riverfest reserves the right to terminate the agreement for booth space. Written notice by Riverfest to terminate the agreement for booth space is not required.